Breathe In, Breathe Out, And Trust

Alright everyone. First of all, I am so sorry my last post brought you all down. I gave myself a good kick in the pants this morning. Sitting here feeling sorry for myself, singing my "I don't have enough money" theme song, moaning that nothing's gonna change, is absolutely, positively not helping, and certainly nothing will change if I keep that up. And something has to change, I refuse to keep living with that theme song.
So. The Mary Kay "Drive a Free Car in 3 Months Plan of Action" worksheet came into my life for a reason. I should stop worrying and feeling sorry for myself, and trust that. The Universe is still taking care of me. A few things that have happened during the last month:
1) I was searching through my purse on set one day after lunch for my lip liner, lipstick, and gloss. I thought, I need to get something to keep these in, I should see if there's something inexpensive at the store. Two days later, my cousin says to me, "I have something for you." And she presents me with a Mary Kay lipstick case that she got at seminar the previous year, with elastic holder for my lip liner, lipstick and gloss. The cases are not for sale, and are not available any more.
2) I've been recommending the book Acting Is Everything by Judy Kerr to several of my new friends that I've met on set lately who were just getting started (along with Bob Fraser's You Must Act; and Extra Work for Brain Surgeons from Hollywood OS) I realized that I was recommending a book that I hadn't actually read, and I decided that I should get a copy for myself as long as I was recommending it. Once again, two days later, my cousin calls me and says, "My friend is getting rid of some acting books and thought you might like them." One of the books was Acting Is Everything.
3) After the booking fiasco I wrote about in my last post, I decided I only wanted to sell Mary Kay to women who really were interested in and excited about the product. That way I could share with them without feeling like I was pushing myself on them, or being fake. And the next week I met a wonderful new friend on set who asked me about the make-up I was wearing, and wanted to know more about Mary Kay cosmetics.
So, the last couple of weeks, I've been thinking about how my car would need a new engine at some point because it's been burning oil, how if I needed to buy a new car I wouldn't have the money, and looking at that VW Jetta on my Mary Kay goal poster. And now my engine needs to be replaced, it's not an option anymore, and I get the Free Car worksheet. As my sister once said, "It's time to put up or shut up." It's time to trust that the Universe is giving me exactly what I need, what I asked for. And, for better or for worse, Mary Kay can provide both the money I need and the car.
So I made flyers today, with my photo, a nice floral border and a nice letter asking my neighbors to help me earn my Mary Kay car by February 15th, 2007 (that's three months), that I'm looking for women who are excited to try and love Mary Kay products, that I'm also looking for women (or men) who would love to create financial freedom for themselves with a Mary Kay business, or even just earn an extra $50 - $100 a month. I copied the letter on pastel pink paper, and attached a catalog and a Microdermabrasion sample to each letter. I plan to walk my neighborhood tomorrow morning, talk to anyone who is home, and hand these out.
And a good omen came today: I found seven pennies under a bench in the park. Last year at the Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar, T. Harv Eker taught us that we should celebrate any money that comes to us as if we'd just won the lottery, even if it's only a penny we found on the ground. Because if we celebrate with gratitude even the smallest amount, we'll attract more money into our lives. So, I FOUND SEVEN PENNIES!!! I'M A MONEY MAGNET!!! WOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!
One last thing: My cousin's boyfriend just came into possession of a white '99 Mustang that he wants to sell. I'm not sure yet if I want to buy it, but he's said I can rent it for a few weeks while my car is being repaired. (I'm trusting the Universe that I'll be able to bring in the $$ to buy the car if I choose.) So at least I have a reliable car to drive for a while now, especially since the quick fix the mechanic tried on my car didn't work.
Breathe in, breathe out, and trust.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So can I buy Mary Kay from you or do I have to get someone local...cause I would prefer to buy from you.

Iziezi said...

Marsha! I wish you lived closer so that I could give you a huge, warm hug!!

Of course you can buy Mary Kay from me! I've sent you an email with the details.

Thank you so much, you *ROCK*!!!