I'm freaking out right now. Trying to remember to breathe, but I'm really scared. I want to do so well with the audition for The Laramie Project, and I don't know if this new monologue I've picked out from The Woolgatherer is good enough, or if I'll even be able to have it performance ready by Monday night. I was going to audition Tuesday night instead, give myself a little bit more time to work on the monologue, but my cousin Greg just called and invited me to his college graduation Tuesday night. And that's more important to me than an audition.
The pessimistic part of my mind is rearing it's ugly head, telling me there's no point in even trying, I should just give up now, the audition is going to be awful, and they won't cast me...
THANKS FOR SHARING!
*sigh* Gotta remember to breathe, and keep on keeping on.
No comments:
Post a Comment