I got cast in the student project I auditioned for yesterday, YAY! It's a small supporting role in a dramatic short, I am the empathetic, supportive friend to the main character.
I'm really excited about this because I believe this will be a very professional production since the director is planning to submit this to film festivals. And the thought of being a part of
All I need to do now is figure out how to get my footage from DVD into a reall and onto the web. There is so much pirated material on YouTube, I think I must be stupid for not knowing how to do this. Anyone got any idea? I know I need a better editing program than Windows MovieMaker--maybe Movie Maker Pro, or Adobe Final Cut or something like that? Those import the DVD image into a computer file right? Please say yes...
2 comments:
I don't know about the dvd - internet stuff but I do know how to say CONGRATS on the part!!! :)
You can take your material to a place like Planet Video and they can put all your clips onto a dvd for you. It is where I have my demo done at.
Post a Comment