First of all, I should have said this last week after everyone was wonderful enough to leave me "Welcome Back, Never Left" comments:
Next up, one of you asked about the YouTube videos I've been working on. Here ya go! (Please remember these are amateur projects created with no training to speak of.)
These are the only two I've acted in so far. The second video is really really bad overall, (that was actually our very first attempt at shooting any kind of film/video) but I like to think it's so bad it's funny?
There are other videos on our YouTube page, The Random Acts, that are my friend Kim's projects, and Lip Sync Idol that I directed. I have two more that have been filmed, but one is incomplete due to irreconcilable difficulties, which I will post here at some point. The other I think will turn out okay after all, and I'll post that to the YouTube page.
1 comment:
After I get settled in Tennessee I plan to try and get a group of people together to do this exact thing. I'm addicted to making videos. :)
Post a Comment