Whoo-boy! My Ego Monster is a sneaky bastard! It has just been pointed out to my embarassment that the other actors that were cast along with me were cast because the director also loved their choices, what they bring to the project.
So I sit here, very warm in the cheeks, ashamed of myself for being so incredibly self-centered.
3 comments:
Congratulations!! I haven't been here in a while...looks as if things are going well for you!!
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it in a bad way.
:(
Hi Kat,
I know you didn't mean it in a bad way, the way you worded your comment was so warm and gentle and supportive. I've just been wrestling with my Ego-Monster so much lately, and to discover that I was being self-centered in a way that I totally hadn't seen, especially since I don't want to be self-centered in that way.
Your words created self-discovery, and that is a wonderful thing for a friend to do. My reaction was to my self-discovery, not your words.
*Hugs*!
--Izzie
Post a Comment