Last Saturday, I went to an open call audition for American Actor--that is a story all of it's own and will get it's own post in the fullness of time.
I had a "phone audition" today for a paying voice over job. For the audition I had to phone in and leave a message with the two lines they wanted me to read. Looks like it's an internet ad for a new book coming out, I'd be bringing one of the book characters to life for this teaser ad. I got to use my German accent, yay!
First rehearsal for the student film On The Wire is this Saturday.
And lastly, here is the "Short Movie of the Week" to keep you entertained until my next post:
I found this on YouTube, it's one of the best short films I've seen! It's funny, it holds your interest from the first moment, the actors are perfect in their performances, the directing, filming & editing are super polished & professional! Check it out! (I hope to produce short films this good for The Random Acts eventually!)
1 comment:
Glad to see you are getting out there. Keep it up girl.
Post a Comment