Grateful


I've just realized the Universe is providing yet again, and I am so so grateful. Remember this post about needing material for my reel? And then almost right away, I book two student films back to back. It's awesome the way the Universe works!

But damn my lazy, messy self, because I've temporarily misplaced the disk with "Exchange" on it. I've still got the DVD disk, but not the disk with the Quicktime file. I was finally going to make the time to create a clip to link to my online resumes, and I can't find the disk. ARG!

On the positive side, many psychologists agree that if a person is messy, that person has a wonderfully creative personality.

I also think/believe/hope that perhaps the Universe is going to grant a request I made several years ago, finally, fingers crossed. I don't want to say what it is before I get it, and if I get it I may not get to say what it is either, but I'm hoping with all of my heart that what looks like a real possibility really is a real possibility and not my imagination making things up or my being misled by a non-truth.

Okay, that was way too cryptic, my apologies.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kryptic...just a little. I find myself wondering. What surprise does she have for us?

magickat said...

Whatever it is - I know you deserve it and I am hoping with all my might that you get it!!!