Today is my birthday! And a couple of really good things happened. My agent finally got back to me, just as I was giving up. Plus I got a wonderful new testimonial from the student director I worked on the short film with a few weeks ago. Wonderful birthday gifts! And many of my friends have said Happy Birthday to me.
I'm working at my uncle's office again, started Tuesday, he's giving me full flexibility to audition, so I've got money coming in, yay! And lots of people at work said "Happy Birthday" to me, which made me happy too.
Most of the time, I'm quiet about my birthday, so no one notices except my family, but it was nice this year to have other people notice, too.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! {{{BIG HUG}}}
Happy
Belated Birthday!
Happy Birthday!!! Happy, happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!
I am singing this in D. Okay I don't know what I am singing this in but I am singing.
Happy belated b-day.
Happy birthday! Happiest of HAPPY HAPPY birthdays! It's a power birthday for you! Everything is falling into place!
Enjoy!
Happy (belated) Birthday!!!! :) Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment