PRESENTING
Click the above link to view the video on YouTube!
That's the student film I worked on a few weeks ago! I tried to embed the video here, but apparently, I'm only allowed to embed videos that are uploaded to our Random Acts account. Blogger is weird that way, it seems.
I went to the screening at UCLA yesterday, it was the first time I got to see the film. I really like it. I also got a lot of nice compliments on my acting from the instructor as well as some of the other students! They all said I was very believable and honest in my performance.
I'd also like to thank my director, Katie Faulknor, for creating high visual quality of the piece, and for doing a great job editing the final cut together! And my co-star Randy Bautista was awesome too, his performance was perfect!
I also had a meeting with my agent to look over my headshots yesterday. That went well, all I need to do now is Photoshop them to color correct, my face came out orange in several of them. I am going to attempt to do this myself before I have the photographer do them to save money. Also, I realized I had misunderstood a little bit about the auditions he'll be sending me on. He'll be sending me to non-union commercial auditions in addition to SAG-open-to-Taft-Hartley auditions. I had previously thought he'd only be sending me to the second type. So I won't necessarily always be in immenent potential of Taft Hartely on every audition I go to, but that's okay, gives me time to build up my resume. I'm sure the timing will work out perfectly for everything.
I am also writing to you from my new AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet connection, and so far, I must tell you I am NOT impressed. Most of the websites are loading and responding much, much slower than with AOL. It's very annoying. The only positive thing so far is the YouTube videos load much more quickly now, only a few minutes to load 5 min, instead of 20 minutes to load 2 min. I've got this new internet on a trial basis for 30 days, if the performance doesn't pick up, I'm not going to keep it. I don't know if it's because the AOL security suite is interfering with Internet Explorer (I can't even get my AIM to open because of the pop-up blocker, only it appears that neither AOL or AT&T seems to be the one blocking it...?)
4 comments:
Nicely done...I think it was great!!!!!!!!!!!
I like it. I think that you were very belivable and funny.
HAHAHHAAH! OH MY GOD! I totally know your "Oh - Face" now!
Holy shit, Izz, I am so happy you kept the story a secret. What a fun and funny surprise.
You rule!
That was too cool!!! I know I connected with your character!!! :) Keep it up girl!!
Post a Comment