The (Not So) Daily News

Hi there! Sorry I've been gone so long! Been busy.
So. I named the printer on my desk at work "Kermit" because three of the buttons look like a frog face on it's side.
I also saw a couple of ducks standing in a tree at the park. I have never, ever, ever seen a duck in a tree. Ducks aren't supposed to be in trees. But apparently the branch these two were standing on was wide enough and flat enough for their webbed duck feet.
I've gotten my new headshots posted on my Now Casting resume. Check 'em out! I haven't posted them here yet because when my computer crashed last November, I lost the photo uploading program I'd been using, (didn't realize that til a few days ago, actually) and I haven't had time/patience to download the program again yet.
Our video has been getting great reviews from most of our friends, in spite of the obvious technical difficulties we had. YAY! And Kim and I both have ideas for the next couple of scenes we want to do. I am so freaking excited about mine, sometimes I lie awake at night thinking about it instead of sleeping, and last night I even dreamt about it! Yeesh! But I can't wait to start filming this, it's going to be awesome! And technically much better than "Engrish vs Englisch". Kim and I vowed that all our videos from here on out are going to be technically better. And we've got a few friends interested in being a part of our group/series, The Random Acts, as well. Which is awesome, because then hopefully we can help each other out as camera man even when we're not acting in a scene. Which will help make the videos technically better than our first. Plus we'll actually have a tripod from here on out, and that will make a huge difference too.
Wow, what a tangent! Back to my scene! It's a scary, haunted house scene. We'll be filming in the dark because my camcorder has NightShot capabilities. I've been testing makeup ideas for the ghost on my camcorder. I've written a (simple) scary musical theme for the scene, and I have ideas for scary sound effects. I've got ideas on how to create special visual effects as well. I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! And hopefully my imagination isn't running too far away with me on how FREAKING AWESOME this is gonna turn out.

3 comments:

Danne Len Cole said...

Awesome! Keep at it! Can't wait to see what you guys roll out next!:)

Danne Len Cole said...

Oh and I love your pics! The second one from the right is really great! You look so beautiful! I am shooting for getting my headshots next year as my birthday gift to me!:)

magickat said...

I watched your video the other day but I didn't leave a post about it because it was like 4am and so I have to watch it again. I have to watch it when I'm not quite so tipsy!

I love number 1 and 5 of your headshots. You look beautiful. They are so bright and cheerful!