So a good friend (who I believe wishes to remain anonymous?) reminded me today that it is normal for actors to doubt themselves. And my friend is absolutely right. I'm so glad I was reminded of this, I needed to hear it.
And I need to remember that the majority of the time, teachers and classmates have been impressed with my acting skills in the various classes I've taken. I think my skills are still raw and need to be refined, I think I need to learn to relax and not think so much.
And I think I need to go to bed. I didn't sleep very well last night, and my eyes are very sleepy.
2 comments:
That's right girl! Keep your head up! :)
Doing this job is always a work in progress. You will have your good days and bad. Keep up your high hopes.
Post a Comment