Okay, I've just upgraded my blog, and I have to say, I'm a little bit disappointed. This upgrade was advertised as "What's more fun than a box of crayons? -- Give your blog a whole new look!"
So I was disappointed when I discovered it was the same templates they offered already, just a little bit more customizable. And it is easier to customize than before.
The thing I'm most disappointed in is the Video Blogthing on the left there. I was under the impression that by adding it, I could upload specific videos to show on my blog. But that is not the case. I can type in the key words for the stupid thing to pick videos to put up, but other than that I have no control over which videos it shows. When I type in the title of our current YouTube video, a bunch of other Engrish videos come up too. Maybe I need to create a unique password to add to all my videos when they're uploaded to YouTube and then use that as the search keyword. That way I wouldn't get stuck with other peoples videos that I don't want there...
2 comments:
I like the way you changed things up! :)
I like it as well. It looks great.
So... this weekend when I was filming with my friends the subject of Engrish came up. We all talked about how funny it was. It was hilarious seeing my friend saying lines from your movie.
It's a hit here in NY! Well done!
Post a Comment