That's my highest Yahtzee score ever, overturning my previous high score of 280 without any bonuses! Set my new high score tonight in a game with my aunt and cousin, I rolled two Yahtzees! (Five of the same number, second Yahtzee earns a bonus!) WOO-HOO! It is also, I have randomly decided, the number of the Mini-Me Beast.
I've also finally gotten my own computer back, more or less, yee-haw! Do to reasons for which I plead the fifth, I had to downgrade my operating system to Windows Me with the reformat and restore, and I lost a LOT of software that I cannot replace. So I've gotten my computer back, but it is definitely not the same. But at least I can get online on my own schedule now! And all of my important files were saved thanks to my Dad, so I didn't loose any of that.
So, it looks like I won't be filming my LiveMansion: The Movie Round 3 videos until after Christmas. I have the camera and tripod, so in theory I should be able to film the character monologues myself, but I can't frame the picture alone (make sure I'm actually filming my face, etc). There is no one available to help me until after Christmas. Which is fine. I've gotten back around to the frame of mind that there's no real way for me to gather enough votes to win this round. Yeah, I can say I'll do whatever it takes, but that statement feels like those other statements I've made and rarely follow up on, such as "I'm going to exercise for an hour every day." Realistically how am I gonna make it happen without a high-speed internet connection? Guess I'll let that problem roll around in my brain a bit, and see what I can come up with.
1 comment:
You BETTER go for it in Live Mansion... you were in the top ten for a reason and it's because the people there took an interest in you and what you had to offer. Get in the top three and get that role of Mee-Gan, damnit!
Take what belongs to you!!!!
Post a Comment