I have got so much energy over this web series project, I don't know what to do with it all!! I've done just about as much research as I can for the moment. Looked into what the requirements are to have it listed on the IMDb, sent an e-mail to Hulu asking what their criteria are for accept content to play on their site... along with everything else I've written in the last few posts...
So now, all I can do is wait. Wait to hear back on the e-mails I've sent out. Wait for my writer to finish a first draft of the first episode (Cynthia, if you read this post, please don't take that the wrong way, there's no hurry, ok?), wait to think through my fundraiser financing idea a little bit more thoroughly before I take action on starting to set that up.
The producing book I ordered has arrived at my mailing address, and I can pick it up tomorrow. Along with my business entrepreneurship text book from my parents house, so I can start working on the business plan.
In the meantime, I'm on pins and needles, and don't know what to do with myself! I've been channelling a lot of this energy into freaking out, fear that everyone on my team is gonna bail. That's not particularly productive. My sister actually pointed that out to me last night, so I've been looking for another direction to send this energy.
And I realize that as producer of this web series, I need to be calm and confident so that I can lead the project, and get done what needs getting done.
But this waiting period is the hard part. One minute I'm bouncing off the walls, so I try to distract myself by watching a movie, and then I'm crying because I so badly want to do what I'm seeing the actors on the TV screen doing, and so then I sit quietly and knit, which helps, because knitting is relaxing. But I really really wish I had my piano here, that would help sooooooo much. No room to move it in, though. =( I was about ready to throw my dresser out of my bedroom so I could move my piano in. *sigh*
Please excuse me while I metaphorically run a few laps around the house, screaming at the top of my lungs...
No comments:
Post a Comment