Any Goonies fans out there? Remember Stef, the skinny blonde one?
Well, she's back! Martha Plimpton rocks! Okay, to be fair, I looked at her IMDb and she's been working all along, I just haven't had the pleasure of seeing any of her other work until a month ago. (I've been meaning to write this particular post since early October. Talk about procrastination, yeesh!)
So one day, there she is on Grey's Anatomy! And she rocks the two episodes she's in. A couple of days later (these shows were Tivo'd) I see her on Medium. And a couple of days after that, I see her on The Good Wife.
Holy crap! It was like an incredibly powerful and impressive lighting storm. I'm a new fan of Ms. Plimpton, and will be on the look out (via Tivo Wishlists) for more of her work.
In other news, we've got a workable draft of Episode Three of my web series, Temporarily Mary, completed. Moving on to Episode Four. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment