This is my first photo journal for the 12 of 12 Project! I've been wanting to participate in this for a while, but kept forgetting to take pictures. But I'm really beginning to appreciate the opportunity to bring a creative project into my life once a month. I've loved photography forever, and wanted it to be a hobby of mine, but getting film developed and pictures printed were always too expensive.
Now that I finally have a digital camera, so what's stopping me?? Nothing.
~ ONE ~
6:30 am - my bed (Anaheim, CA)
My kitty, Missy. I love that she sleeps on my bed during the winter. =D
~ TWO ~

3:00 pm - purchasing office at work (Riverside, CA)
Um... where is my desk? Why are all those boxes where my desk is supposed to be?
~ THREE ~
3:00 pm - my desk in the purchasing office (Riverside, CA)
Welcome to my new, temporary Christmas cubicle! (Yes, that is a file folder on my monitor, I use it to block the glare from the ceiling lights.)
~ FOUR ~
Not much a view of the rest of the office left. When they move the boxes out again in a few weeks after the company Christmas party, they'll find me all shrivelled and twisted and Gollum-ized.
~ FIVE ~
Christmas came to our office on Nov. 1st. This is just the starter display. There'll be more after Thanksgiving.
~ SIX ~
3:15 pm - reception office (Riverside, CA)
Covering reception at break time. Good thing I know how to touch type. (A, S, D, L, :, C, N, M, Shift... )
~ SEVEN ~
4:40 pm - 91 Freeway West @ Green River (Corona, CA)
Sunset over the freeway on the drive home. This is one of the things I love about our commute to and from work, the sunrises (during summer) and the sunsets (during winter) are always different and always spectacular every day.
~ EIGHT ~
5:00 pm - home (Anaheim, CA)
A friendly face to come home to! Her name is Taylee. She's half Black Lab, and half a bunch of other breeds we're not sure about. (Greyhound-Doberman-Boxer?)
~ NINE ~
5:30 pm - kitchen (Anahiem, CA)
Dinner, To Be Prepared
~ TEN ~
5:30 pm - my feet (Anaheim, CA)
My new shoes, less than a week old. My feet are super-wide (XXW or 4E) with a really high instep, so I've given up on finding cute shoes. These are SAS - comfortable, with good support, and they're not sneakers!
~ ELEVEN ~
7:30 pm - my Hulu queue (Anaheim, CA)
O Hulu, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways... Uh-oh, several of these shows are about to expire, better get watching!
~ TWELVE ~
9:00 pm - my bed (Anaheim, CA)
My new therapeutic memory foam pillow. $12 at Walmart. Best $12 I ever spent, I've been sleeping so good! =D (Yes, that is the ceiling, I have a loft bed.)
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *







No comments:
Post a Comment