"You Are Here"

I'm sorry I've been gone so long again!

Since the last time I wrote, we've had two collaboration meetings, both creatively productive, YAY! =D

First meeting: We defined the main character (Mary) more clearly, created some of her history, and created the details of the new first episode.

Second meeting: We further defined Mary's overall story arc; brought more definition to many of the supporting characters and how they relate to Mary and her overall arc.

Also, I officially started unofficially fundraising. Bought several boxes of chocolate/candy from a wholesale discount store, and sold them. Only brought in $52 (after the cost of candy), but it's a start. Put that money into a savings account with a higher interest rate, so when we get around to production we'll have a little bit of money put together to start out with.

So that's where the big red "You Are Here" arrow is pointing at the moment.

No comments: