I'm A D.I.Y. Kinda Gal

My official website is up! It's still under construction, however, my site is currently in "Place Holder, Version 1.0" status. 

I'm working my way through a book called Creating a Website: The Missing Manual, and so far it seems to be a good resource, easy to understand. And even though I'm a newbie (a noob?) at websites, I came in knowing a tiny little bit about HTML, from playing in the "Edit HTML" tab of this blog while creating posts.

I used very basic HTML to create V1.0 of my page, and next I get to learn about CSS sheets, add some color and style (and more than one page!) to my website! I'm very excited. I love this self-taught, do-it-yourself stuff! =D

I'm still working on my mise-en-scene/bumpersticker. I got distracted from that part of it again, first by working on building my website, then by a free one week guest pass to Bally's, (I got to go swimming!!) and then with another seven day episode of lying on the couch with vertigo (just had one back in December, too, finally got my Dr to refer me to a specialist). 

So, once I've settled on a bumpersticker, it will determine everything that comes after. The style of headshots I get, the style my website will ultimately have. 

Right now, I'm kind of thinking: "Goofy, intelligent, surprising inner strength."  or  "Goofy on the outside, unexpectedly strong on the inside."  I really need to get into that frame of mind again...

No comments: