But then, I found it, in a completely different location than I expected, and there's enough non-chewed up parts to patch together the whole scene. I think. I haven't watched all the footage for the final final part of the scene yet, but I got a lot further in the editing than I thought I would have.
And I brainstormed an idea for a "scene" that I can film for this blog. There are two people in the scene, but you only hear one of the characters, and I can totally do the voice-over for the other character. I'm really excited about it! And that's something I could Vblog, along with all the other thoughts in my head. I don't want to say I'm gonna Vblog tomorrow again, cuz last time I said that it turned into, what? Two weeks? More? Anyway, plans to Vblog are in the near future. (That's my fortune teller impersonation.) TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment