An Explanation

I know it appears that I am a huge flake right now. But, right after my last post, I got a very nasty cold that had turned into bronchitis in one of the other women at work. And then for the last three weeks our internet has been out. I haven't worked on any video projects to post here during those weeks because a) I'd feel guilty posting another project before I've finished editing Boundaries... -- I'd like to offer a public apology to Emory, my scene partner, that this is taking sooooo incredibly long to get done. And b) I've been so tired the last few weeks, mostly due to insomnia. No brain for editing or creating anything new. 

Right now, I'm mostly working on finding my balance again with the HSP thing, and financially I'm still recovering the $$ that went *POOF* when I moved. No money to drive to LA for auditions. So not much going on in the acting realm.  

But, the thing I keep telling myself is in spite of all the stop and go in my career, I'm still making progress. (I wrote about this a few posts ago, I think.) I've been in 4 student films in the last 12 months, and I always seem to get cast in something after only a few auditions. So I'm not too worried about the stop and go. Which is most likely what my career will be like as an HSP. And that's ok with me.

1 comment:

Emory Rundle said...

Don't worry about it. When it is done it is done. You find your balance girl, and enjoy life as much as you can.