So Fricking Cool!!

I have a ton of stuff I want to write and/or video blog about, but I'm procrastinating because I want to write a lot of it, but if I'm gonna write it, I feel obligated to Vblog it since that's what I said I was gonna do, but Vblogging requires looking decent and having good energy, which simply writing a post doesn't necessarily need.

Anyhow, I had to blog about this new service being offered by Now Casting is just too cool, and is the sort of thing I wish I could do myself. The cost of this service can be split between the two actors, which makes it more affordable than most headshots.

Check it out: Scenes Now

2 comments:

Danne Len Cole said...

That was awesome! I recognized that one guy from Grandma's Boy. LOL. I was looking for some acting inspiration and there it was! Thank you for posting it! :)

Iziezi said...

Yeah, it was really inspiring for me also! After watching those, I feel much more inspired to start working on my videos for this blog, even though they won't be that quality. But it'll be practice, so when I can afford to get Scenes Now or get booked on a paid job, I'll look that much more professional on camera.

That's a whole other blog post in itself, all my thoughts on that...