I'm so not okay right now. I discovered that a personal issue I thought I had dealt with, a point of pride in my personal growth--I haven't changed at all. Instead of changing my behavior, I withdrew, and called that personal growth. I am so hurt and angry and ashamed.
I've dropped my acting class, I can't deal with that right now.
I'll be okay. I just need time to work through this. This will be my last post for a while.
See you all on the other side of this.
2 comments:
Take care of yourself. I hope that things get better for you soon
Just noticed your post and thought I'd drop by and wish you the best. It's okay to take a break now and then and take care of things that need to be addressed. Though selfishly, I hope you're not gone too long.
See you soon!
Post a Comment