All I Can Do Is Laugh

Of all the things that people search for on the internet, that bring them to this journal, my journal about being an actor, the one key phrase that brings them more often than any other is the lyrics to the Acorn Song. Which I put in this post from last summer.


3 comments:

magickat said...

Happy you got the free shipping! I can't wait to see Boundaries.

And it is AMAZING the things that people type into search engines, isn't it? Just when you think people are crazy, they type something into a search engine that makes them seem even MORE insane!

Thanks for your advice about Ann Putnam. I am definitely taking it to heart.

Chris Benham said...

Crazy. I have like four of those cables in my drawer. If I'd known you needed one, I would have sent it your way.

Marsha Loftis said...

My husband orders nearly everything online. I hate shopping. It's so much easier having things come to the front dooe.