Babbling

HALLELUJIAH! I got myself booked for tomorrow! I'll be working on Shark, that's all I know for now. But I am *so* glad I'll be working!
I went in to Central Casting this morning to get a new picture taken, with my curls. I've really been second guessing my choice to get my hair permed, wondering if I've committed career suicide (temporarily). Haven't quite figured out yet how to style it so that it looks cute or fashionable, I'm wondering if it messes up the types I can play, meaning I've bumped myself out of the categories I could play before, and I don't fit in anywhere anymore? I wonder if it makes me look younger, if there's any point to buying a sharp business suit anymore? Do upscale business women have hair styles that looks like mine does now? And I'm still coming to terms with the fact that my new style doesn't look the way I imagined it would. That's not to say the curls are beautiful, they are, it's just I was imagining something more along the lines of Anne Heche's style for Men In Trees. But the kind of curls she has are created with a curling iron or something, and she has a hair-stylist to keep it curly for the entire 14 hours that she works, where as me, if I did the same thing with my hair, it would be nearly flat after the first 6 hours. Talk about continuity issues. So I dunno. I'm worried. I guess I should not make any final judgements for another couple of weeks, when the curls have had a chance to fully relax. They've started relaxing already...
Anyhow, I've been spending way too much time at home, which is why I'm so worried about it. I couldn't sleep last night because I've been spending too much time at home, so I just stayed up until 5 am this morning cleaning my room, and it really really needed it. And I am babbling, so yay for working tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo for SHARK. I'm glad you are consistantly finding acting work. Really, your posts bring a smile to my face because I know how happy you are getting when you book stuff. It's fabulous. Keep going.

Business women have perms, no?

Anonymous said...

You know you can always call me to get you out of the house. I always have some idea. ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah! for shark and ditto what Kat said about enjoying your post.