2.95

Round One of the Live Mansion: The Movie contest is now finished. I finished with an average rating of 2.95 out of 5.0, but the actress with the highest average rating had 3.22, so I guess I'm not too far behind. The top 75% will move on to Round Two. The problem is, I don't know how many other actresses are rated between 2.95 and 3.22, it may very well be that 75% of the rest have been rated 2.96 or higher. And I'm disappointed that my rating dropped below a 3.00 in spite of the little bit of promoting I had time to do. I was at a 3.11 for a while at my highest rating, and then it just kept going down from there. I realize however, that I have very little experience, no demo reel, and my headshots are not as professional as they could be, and all of that was a large factor in people's rating me, I'm sure.
Boy was it crazy though, it felt almost like speed dating because I came in to the competition during the last four days. I was trying to view as many profiles as I could, and vote for as many people as I could, promote myself to get their votes also, in addition to living my regularly scheduled life...and now I have 40+ friends which I feel very overwhelmed by because apart from recognizing their pictures, I really don't know who any of them are yet. Hopefully many of them will be good business contacts, and hopefully I'll get to know many of them as friends. And I want to thank all of them for their support, leave a comment for each of them, but it takes so much time to do so, especially since my dial up has been moving super-slow again, lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made it to round two...your score was higher than mine...so congratualtions on making it to the next step or rather round two..

Anonymous said...

We made it chickas! Fingers crossed for us all!