Still on the business detour

This particular post has nothing to do with acting, I'm still on the detour of getting my massage business started. We've actually got an appointment with the city to inspect the office on Aug 3rd, to see if it meets all the requirements. After that, I think we can turn in our application paperwork, and wait for the city's approval of our permits. So it's looking like I'll definitely be working by September. And I've stated that my business hours will be on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, so that leaves Monday-Wednesday open for TV/Film extra work once I can fill out my wardrobe more than what I currently have. I also have most of my evenings after 7pm open, so I can audition for local community theater, or whatever. I have mornings available so I can take the day time acting classes at the local community colleges, the day classes teach so much more than the evening once-a-week classes. So lots of options still open in the acting arena. (And I thought this post wasn't going to be about acting!)

No comments: