Life, the Universe, and everything is being so good to me right now! Thank you! La la la!
I got a call today from The Acting Corps. The class I had enrolled in, which started May 29th, got cancelled because the instructor got booked on a job and would be unavailable to teach. So the school offered me one of two other sessions, starting either May 15th or June 15th. I had wanted to enroll in the May 15th session to begin with, but opted for the May 29th session, because by registering a month in advance, I saved $100 off tuition. So now I get to be in the May 15th session anyways! WOOO-HOOOO!!
AND...there is a small hopeful light in the romance department, but not the same guy I had a crush on before. This one is not automatically a dead end, there appears to be a realistic possibility here, maybe just friends, maybe more, I'll have to wait and see. And that's all I'm going to say, I only brought it up because I made such a fuss a few weeks ago.
And I've got several good notes from the people I've worked with/am working with on my new Testimonials page. Check it out!
1 comment:
Romance..aaahhhh! Good for you. Everyone needs a little romance. And it looks as if people like to work with you. It's always nice and boost the ego when someone says somethng nice.
Post a Comment