Three Dreams of Nathan

I feel silly. I've had three dreams about Nathan Fillion in the last two weeks, and I don't know why. Yes, I find him attractive, both personality and looks, got a little bit of a crush on him, just like many many other women, but it's not like I've been mooning over him any time recently, or even watched an episode of Castle in the last couple of weeks. So, three dreams in two weeks, out of the blue. I'm confused.

In the first dream I had about a week & a half ago, I had gone to stay at this party house with my mom, it was a three story house and there were hundreds of people there. I was downstairs in the basement rec room trying to sleep, it was 3 am, and the room was mostly empty and quiet. But my heart started racing super-fast, and I realized I needed to go to the ER. There was a teenager watching the big screen TV nearby, so I asked him if he knew who my mom was, she was in a room up on the third floor, the kid said, "No" so I asked him to find the owner of the house to take me to the ER. So in comes Nathan Fillion. He picks me up and carries me outside to the helicopter that will take me to the ER, checking to make sure that I'm okay still, and then as he's getting things ready to put me in the helicopter, in comes Michael Caine as the residential doctor Fillion keeps on staff. Caine starts medically examining me... and then I woke up.

Second dream, 3 days ago: Nathan Fillion and I were dating, he was so sweet and caring. I dreamt about simple things: we were at a baseball game or a concert or something, and he put his arm casually around the back of my chair. I looked over at him, and he was looking at me out of the corner of his eyes with that twinkly playful smile he has. So I smiled too, and snuggled close to him, put my head on his shoulder, and he hugged me close, his head on mine, and we cuddled like that for the rest of the show. It was a really wonderful dream, I love dreams like this one, where I wake up feeling as if I am truly loved. =D

I had the third dream last night. I was watching a movie with Nathan Fillion in the lead, I don't really remember what the movie was about, something about a blonde woman in a house, she was a small town prostitute or something like that, and she was in some sort of trouble, and Fillion was the local sheriff (I think??) and he was trying to help her...? I didn't participate in this dream, I was just watching the movie I was dreaming...

Yeah, so... weird. 

Main | IsabelleRobertson.com

No comments: