March 12 of 12 Photo Journal - Exploring The Garden

Okay. So this is over a month late. Better late than never, I say, and I got a lot of fun and beautiful pictures that I wanted to share.

Guidelines for the 12 of 12 Project:
  • Take 12 photos on the 12th day of the month.
  • Upload the photos to your blog or website, showing the time and where the picture was taken.
  • Credit to: The 12 of 12 Project created by Chad Darnell.
  • Click on a photo to view a larger version.
  • All photos are copyright 2010 Isabelle Robertson, and may not be used without permission.
So, I realize it's been a while since I posted a 12 of 12 photo journal, and that's because at six o'clock in the morning, while I'm attempting to get ready for work, I'm too tired and focused on getting myself out the door for work to remember to bring my camera. I forgot this day also, but I remembered when I got home, grabbed my camera and spent half an hour in my back and front yards taking pictures.

~ ONE ~

6:37 PM - backyard, Anaheim CA
I *love* how wild and overgrown the backyard is. 

~ TWO ~

6:38 pm - backyard, Anaheim CA
Cute little Johnny Jump Ups!

~ THREE ~

6:42 pm - backyard, Anaheim CA
Taylee, the Mighty Defender of house and home and stuffed lions.

~ FOUR ~

6:42 pm - backyard, Anahiem CA
Taylee loves to run and play, she's so silly. I tried to catch a picture as she zipped by.

~ FIVE ~

6:44 pm - backyard, Anaheim CA
A beautiful sunset.

~ SIX ~

6:45 pm - backyard, Anahiem CA
Here's that wonderful overgrown look that I love again, especially on the wooden plank walkway... I've got a thing for overgrown wooden bridge walkways.

~ SEVEN ~

6:45 pm - backyard, Anaheim CA
I love how the plants are growing around the statue, it feels like a small piece of jungle exploration, ancient tribal carvings, Indiana Jones...

~ EIGHT ~

6:45 pm - backyard, Anaheim CA
Indiana Jones and The Hidden Buddha...

~ NINE ~

6:50 pm - side of the house (front yard), Anaheim CA
I didn't think much of this picture at the time I took it, but now I see there's something pleasantly simple about it.

~ TEN ~

6:50 pm - side of the house, Anaheim CA
I had just taken the picture of the cactus, when I heard snuffling on the other side of the back gate. So I stuck my camera over the fence and took a "blind" picture.

~ ELEVEN ~

6:52 pm - driveway, Anaheim CA
Sunset over the neighborhood.

~ TWELVE ~

6:56 pm - front yard, Anaheim CA
My kitty Missy on her well worn path along the side of the yard.


Posted by Isabelle on April 13th, 2010 | Main | IsabelleRobertson.com

No comments: