IsabelleTweets: my life's a mess, picking up the pieces, moving home in the process, a step backwards that will hopefully be two steps forward in time. 10:29 PM Sep 17th from mobile web
The above tweet is the main reason I've been gone from my blog for so long.
I've finally discovered what this mess actually is. I had thought a lot of this mess was due to my being an HSP, I've previously dubbed part of it The Pomeranian Facade. But, one must call everything by it's right name, and I now know the real name of this mess is Co-Dependency. It's gonna take a lot of work to clean up.
I've also just this last weekend finally got my furniture and my personal computer moved home. Another reason I've been away from my blog so long, no 24/7 access to the internet.
The script for my web series is moving forward slowly but surely, because life is what happens to you while you're making plans. I had hoped that we'd have the script for the entire season finished by Thanksgiving, but I've accepted that it's not going to happen, and let go and let it be, and it's okay, cuz it's just me and the writer involved in the development at this point, I haven't got anyone else attached to the project.
No comments:
Post a Comment