Wow!! Okay, got a double whammie, whopper, whatever, I'm not sure what to call it, but OMG.
I just watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. It is *so* good! It's a mini-musical in three acts, funny in a silly way (which is my favorite type of humor), and yet touches a deeply human place. The music is fun and beautiful and touching and and and... And I *love* Neil Patrick Harris in this! I already loved him as Barney on How I Met Your Mother, and now I have another reason to love him. I know he has been on Broadway, and it's so awesome to get to see some of those skills in Dr. Horrible, see him blow a completely different character out of the water, just like he does with Barney.
And that is just the first part of the double whammie whopper whatever.
The second part is that Dr. Horrible is another role (#6) that I would choose to be cast in if I had my ultimate wish list, no limitations. (Boy oh boy, I'm just digging myself deeper and deeper into the cross-gender pit, aren't I? *facepalm*) Again, I am intrigued by the character's psychology and the emotional journey he takes.
Enjoy Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog below -- or in full screen if you prefer -- until November 30th, 2009. Hulu's permission to keep it posted on their site expires then.
No comments:
Post a Comment