The Tools To Move Forward

Hello, all!

I'm taking a moment to plug this new offer from Bob Fraser - His "An Actor Works" workshop is now available on DVD!

Please don't get the idea that I've turned my blog solely into a sales plug for Bob, I know it looks that way at the moment, but (1) the material I'm plugging are the tools that will push me forward in my career and give me more of my own experiences to write about, and (2) I do have some of my own stuff to write about, but I've been fighting with my sinuses the last few weeks -- they usually win, which leaves me with a vague sense of vertigo -- which is a good improvement from a few weeks ago, as frustrating as that is.  So I'm not really able to sit at my computer for very long lately.

Something I've started working on is discovering my unique type -- I've got the whole post planned out in my head...

Just need to be able to sit at my computer long enough to write it! I'm excited, hope to share soon! =)

No comments: