So, my sister did remember to bring my camcorder & tripod! Yay! BUT... I forgot to ask her to find and bring the firewire cable also. =\ So, I can't transfer anything I film to my computer just yet. Sorry guys. =(
But, the good news is, I will be moving my furniture next weekend (finally!) and so can get my firewire cable then.
I'm also nearly finished editing Boundaries. It looks like the footage we filmed for the end of the scene (which is what we filmed first, at the beginning --and most used portion-- of the tape) is screwed up for real, choppy and jumpy. So there may not be an end to the scene. I'll see what I can patch together.
But, the good news is, I will be moving my furniture next weekend (finally!) and so can get my firewire cable then.
I'm also nearly finished editing Boundaries. It looks like the footage we filmed for the end of the scene (which is what we filmed first, at the beginning --and most used portion-- of the tape) is screwed up for real, choppy and jumpy. So there may not be an end to the scene. I'll see what I can patch together.
No comments:
Post a Comment