- Take 12 photos on the 12th day of the month.
- Upload the photos to your blog or website, showing the time and where the picture was taken.
- Credit to: The 12 of 12 Project created by Chad Darnell
- Click on a photo to view a larger version.
- All photos are copyright 2010 Isabelle Robertson, and may not be used without permission.
So, I finally remembered to bring my camera to work with me on Monday for 12 of 12! WOO-HOO!
~ ONE ~
7:19 am - front walkway of the office, Riverside CA
It had been raining all night, this lovely rainy sunflower was too pretty to pass up.
~ TWO ~
8:30 am - my desk, Riverside CA
Time to do my arm stretches that help prevent carpal tunnel, I do these three times a day.
~ THREE ~
9:26 am - behind the office, Riverside CA
This tuft of grass has been growing here against the wall for years, and for some reason, I love it.
~ FOUR ~
9:30 am - reception office, Riverside CA
Look! It's April 12th! For some reason, I felt the need to take a picture of this.
~ FIVE ~
9:30 am - reception office, Riverside CA
You may remember this from November, and I am even more glad now than I was then that I know how to touch type.
~ SIX ~
1:18 pm - around the block from work, Riverside CA
Took a walk at lunch, and found this nature vs industry photo op.
~ SEVEN ~
1:25 pm - front walkway of the office, Riverside CA
One of my co-workers always puts out seeds for the little cheepy cheepies at break time in various places along the walkway. It's really relaxing to watch them.
~ EIGHT ~
3:01 pm - conference room, Riverside CA
An aerial view of the entire office and warehouse property for the business where I work.
~ NINE ~
3:10 pm - along the parking lot fence, Riverside CA
Another nature vs industry photo. Sweet little baby plants.
~ TEN ~
3:11 pm - front parking lot gate of the office, Riverside CA
Random abstract photo.
~ ELEVEN ~
3:14 pm - front walkway of office, Riverside CA
I was playing with the color settings on my camera, and managed to set it to pick up only yellow and green. Kinda cool, huh?
~ TWELVE ~
4:13 pm - Hwy 91 West, Riverside CA
I'd forgotten that I'd left my camera settings on green and yellow only, so this one came out black and white.
Posted by Isabelle on April 13th, 2010 | Main | IsabelleRobertson.com
No comments:
Post a Comment