On The List

Has Kevin McKidd been brought to your attention yet? He was actually brought to mine last year when Journeyman premiered (such a good show that got cancelled, but you can still watch it on Hulu.com), and now he's a regular on Grey's Anatomy. This week's episode was so powerful, every moment of it, and all the actors blew me away this week, but the scene where McKidd tells Christina why he didn't remember her name: WOW. I'm a fan forever more now.

2 comments:

Delishua said...

Hey!!!!! I got the role!!! I'm so excited, it's my very first one!!!!

Shoot date is Dec 14 and that's really all I can say because I signed some papers that bind my mouth. lol

Thanx for your luck, it worked!

Iziezi said...

*Congratulations!* That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you!

I'd leave a comment on your blog, except your profile is set to private, and I have no way to find your blog. Perhaps that's the way you'd like to keep it which is ok with me.

Take care! Keep me updated! =D